DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3
This web page is about DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 from your PCRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Additional info about Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
to get more information about DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 on Recovery Toolbox, Inc.'s website. Usually the DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery Toolbox directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery Toolbox\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called DBFRecoveryToolboxLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 3.20 MB (3351552 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3. They occupy 5.45 MB (5713615
bytes) on disk.
- DBFRecoveryToolbox.exe (1.07 MB)
- DBFRecoveryToolboxLauncher.exe (3.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 version 2.3
DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 is a program offered by the software company Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3". The DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery Toolbox\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3.
8. After uninstalling DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DBF Recovery Toolbox 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:01:29.600