DBF Recovery 4.17
DBF Recovery 4.17 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DBF Recovery 4.17 from your PCHiBase Group
. More data about HiBase Group can be found here
. Click on http://www.dbf-recover.com
to get more information about DBF Recovery 4.17 on HiBase Group's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DBF Recovery 4.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 436.03 KB (446496 bytes) on disk and is called dbfrecovery.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DBF Recovery 4.17. They take 497.87 KB (509823
bytes) on disk.
- dbfrecovery.exe (436.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.17
of DBF Recovery 4.17.
DBF Recovery 4.17 is an application offered by HiBase Group. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall DBF Recovery 4.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DBF Recovery 4.17 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBF Recovery 4.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBF Recovery 4.17". The DBF Recovery 4.17 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DBF Recovery 4.17 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBF Recovery 4.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Recovery 4.17:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbf-recover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DBF Recovery 4.17.
8. After removing DBF Recovery 4.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DBF Recovery 4.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Recovery 4.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBF Recovery 4.17 by HiBase Group from your computer, we are not saying that DBF Recovery 4.17 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBF Recovery 4.17 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 11:28:12.197