DBF Recovery 3.65
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 from your PCHiBase Group
. Further information on HiBase Group can be seen here
. More info about the application DBF Recovery 3.65 can be found at http://www.dbf-recover.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. DBF Recovery 3.65's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 454.30 KB (465200 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbfrecovery.exe.
DBF Recovery 3.65 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 516.14 KB (528526
bytes) on disk:
- dbfrecovery.exe (454.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.65
of DBF Recovery 3.65.
DBF Recovery 3.65 is an application released by HiBase Group. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DBF Recovery 3.65 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DBF Recovery 3.65 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBF Recovery 3.65". The DBF Recovery 3.65 application will be found automatically. When you select DBF Recovery 3.65 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBF Recovery 3.65, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Recovery 3.65:
- The publisher is: http://www.dbf-recover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBF Recovery 3.65.
8. After removing DBF Recovery 3.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Recovery 3.65 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBF Recovery 3.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBF Recovery 3.65 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Recovery 3.65 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBF Recovery 3.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 19:08:16.560