DBF Recovery 3.55
DBF Recovery 3.55 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55 from your computerHiBase Group
. More info about HiBase Group can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dbf-recover.com
if you want to read more on DBF Recovery 3.55 on HiBase Group's website. Usually the DBF Recovery 3.55 program is found in the C:\Program Files\DBF Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dbfrecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 476.67 KB (488112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DBF Recovery 3.55. They take about 538.51 KB (551438
bytes) on disk.
- dbfrecovery.exe (476.67 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.84 KB)
This info is about DBF Recovery 3.55 version 3.55
DBF Recovery 3.55 is a program offered by HiBase Group. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DBF Recovery 3.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DBF Recovery 3.55 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBF Recovery 3.55". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Recovery 3.55 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DBF Recovery 3.55 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DBF Recovery 3.55, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Recovery 3.55:
- The software company is: http://www.dbf-recover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBF Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55.
8. After uninstalling DBF Recovery 3.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Recovery 3.55 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Recovery 3.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Recovery 3.55 by HiBase Group is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBF Recovery 3.55 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:02:29.753