DBF Converter 4.25
DBF Converter 4.25 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DBF Converter 4.25 from your systemHiBase Group
. You can find out more on HiBase Group or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dbf2002.com/dbf-converter/
to get more info about DBF Converter 4.25 on HiBase Group's website. DBF Converter 4.25 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DBF Converter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove DBF Converter 4.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DBF Converter\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 304.49 KB (311800 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbfcnv.exe.
DBF Converter 4.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 366.31 KB (375102
bytes) on disk.
- dbfcnv.exe (304.49 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.25
of DBF Converter 4.25.
DBF Converter 4.25 is a program released by the software company HiBase Group. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove DBF Converter 4.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DBF Converter 4.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DBF Converter 4.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBF Converter 4.25". The DBF Converter 4.25 application will be found very quickly. When you click DBF Converter 4.25 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DBF Converter 4.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Converter 4.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dbf2002.com/dbf-converter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBF Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DBF Converter 4.25.
8. After removing DBF Converter 4.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DBF Converter 4.25 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Converter 4.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Converter 4.25 by HiBase Group from your PC, nor are we saying that DBF Converter 4.25 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBF Converter 4.25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:59:56.847