DB2000V3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DB2000V3 from your computerUnited States Power Squadrons
. You can read more on United States Power Squadrons or check for application updates here
. More information about the application DB2000V3 can be seen at http://www.USPS.org
. Usually the DB2000V3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DB2000V3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DB2000V3's primary file takes around 4.39 MB (4603904 bytes) and is called db2000v3.exe.
DB2000V3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.83 MB (7164416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DB2000Diag.exe (44.00 KB)
- db2000v3.exe (4.39 MB)
- email.exe (132.00 KB)
- h701form.exe (572.00 KB)
- h702form.exe (448.00 KB)
- HQ102FORM.EXE (180.00 KB)
- HQdata3.exe (28.00 KB)
- neworg.exe (185.00 KB)
- pkzip25.exe (331.50 KB)
- repwiz.exe (580.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DB2000V3 version 7.00.0004
only. You can find below a few links to other DB2000V3 releases:
DB2000V3 is an application offered by United States Power Squadrons. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DB2000V3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DB2000V3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DB2000V3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DB2000V3". If it exists on your system the DB2000V3 app will be found very quickly. After you click DB2000V3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DB2000V3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DB2000V3.
8. After removing DB2000V3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DB2000V3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DB2000V3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DB2000V3 by United States Power Squadrons from your computer, nor are we saying that DB2000V3 by United States Power Squadrons is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DB2000V3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 17:14:50.393