DB2 Query Management Facility
This info is about DB2 Query Management Facility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DB2 Query Management Facility from your computerIBM Corporation
. More information about IBM Corporation can be seen here
. You can read more about on DB2 Query Management Facility at www.ibm.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\IBM\DB2 Query Management Facility folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing DB2 Query Management Facility is "C:\Program Files\IBM\DB2 Query Management Facility\Uninstall\Uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. qmfwin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.20 MB (5455945 bytes) on disk.
DB2 Query Management Facility is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.63 MB (7997163
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- qmfwin.exe (184.00 KB)
- qmfwin.exe (5.20 MB)
- rsadmin.exe (436.07 KB)
- eclipse.exe (56.00 KB)
- qmfdev.exe (76.00 KB)
- ikeycmd.exe (36.38 KB)
- ikeyman.exe (36.38 KB)
- JaasLogon.exe (20.38 KB)
- java.exe (145.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.88 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.88 KB)
- jextract.exe (38.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.88 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.88 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (36.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (36.38 KB)
- klist.exe (36.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (36.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (36.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (36.38 KB)
- rmid.exe (36.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (36.38 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.88 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (36.38 KB)
- unpack200.exe (133.88 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DB2 Query Management Facility version 10.1.6.0
only. Click on the links below for other DB2 Query Management Facility versions:
...click to view all...
DB2 Query Management Facility is a program offered by IBM Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase DB2 Query Management Facility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DB2 Query Management Facility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DB2 Query Management Facility or simply click the Search field and type in "DB2 Query Management Facility". If it is installed on your PC the DB2 Query Management Facility application will be found very quickly. When you select DB2 Query Management Facility in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DB2 Query Management Facility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DB2 Query Management Facility:
- The software company is: www.ibm.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IBM\DB2 Query Management Facility\Uninstall\Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DB2 Query Management Facility.
8. After uninstalling DB2 Query Management Facility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DB2 Query Management Facility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DB2 Query Management Facility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DB2 Query Management Facility by IBM Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that DB2 Query Management Facility by IBM Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DB2 Query Management Facility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:32:31.700