DB2 Maestro 13.11
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11 from your systemSQL Maestro Group
. Go over here
for more details on SQL Maestro Group. More information about DB2 Maestro 13.11 can be seen at http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/db2/maestro/
. Usually the DB2 Maestro 13.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\DB2 Maestro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\DB2 Maestro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DB2Maestro.exe is the DB2 Maestro 13.11's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.97 MB (6261760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DB2 Maestro 13.11. They occupy an average of 6.91 MB (7248730
bytes) on disk.
- DB2Maestro.exe (5.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (963.84 KB)
The current page applies to DB2 Maestro 13.11 version 213.11
DB2 Maestro 13.11 is an application offered by SQL Maestro Group. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove DB2 Maestro 13.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DB2 Maestro 13.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DB2 Maestro 13.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DB2 Maestro 13.11". If it is installed on your PC the DB2 Maestro 13.11 program will be found very quickly. When you select DB2 Maestro 13.11 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DB2 Maestro 13.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DB2 Maestro 13.11:
- The software company is: http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/db2/maestro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Maestro Group\DB2 Maestro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11.
8. After removing DB2 Maestro 13.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DB2 Maestro 13.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DB2 Maestro 13.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11 by SQL Maestro Group from your PC, we are not saying that DB2 Maestro 13.11 by SQL Maestro Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DB2 Maestro 13.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:35:08.687