DB_AMI is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DB_AMI from your systemAMI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AMI. You can get more details related to DB_AMI at http://www.amiminerals.org/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DB_AMI directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DB_AMI is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DB_AMI\unins000.exe". DBami_Rev100.exe is the DB_AMI's main executable file and it occupies about 4.51 MB (4726784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DB_AMI. They take 5.16 MB (5411865
bytes) on disk.
- DBami_Rev100.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.02 KB)
DB_AMI is a program released by AMI. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase DB_AMI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DB_AMI from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DB_AMI or simply activate the Search field and type in "DB_AMI". If it is installed on your PC the DB_AMI app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DB_AMI in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DB_AMI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DB_AMI:
- The publisher is: http://www.amiminerals.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DB_AMI\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DB_AMI.
8. After uninstalling DB_AMI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DB_AMI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DB_AMI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DB_AMI by AMI from your computer, nor are we saying that DB_AMI by AMI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DB_AMI supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 15:51:03.680