This page is about DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# from your systemMercedes-Benz
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mercedes-Benz. More information about the application DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# can be seen at www.service-and-parts.net
. Usually the DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#'s primary file takes around 149.28 KB (152864 bytes) and is named elevate.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#. They take about 149.28 KB (152864
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# version 16.7.4
only. Click on the links below for other DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# versions:
...click to view all...
DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# is an application marketed by the software company Mercedes-Benz. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#". If it is installed on your PC the DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# program will be found automatically. When you select DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#.
8. After uninstalling DAS_Basis\DAS #Config#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# by Mercedes-Benz from your computer, we are not saying that DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# by Mercedes-Benz is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DAS_Basis\DAS #Config# supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:38:08.893