DAISY Pipeline 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DAISY Pipeline 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DAISY Pipeline 2 from your computerDAISY Consortium
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DAISY Consortium. You can get more details about DAISY Pipeline 2 at http://www.daisy.org/pipeline2
. DAISY Pipeline 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DAISY Pipeline 2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove DAISY Pipeline 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAISY Pipeline 2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called dp2.exe and occupies 8.29 MB (8691200 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DAISY Pipeline 2. They take about 8.35 MB (8751234
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (58.63 KB)
- dp2.exe (8.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of DAISY Pipeline 2.
DAISY Pipeline 2 is a program marketed by the software company DAISY Consortium. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DAISY Pipeline 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DAISY Pipeline 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DAISY Pipeline 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DAISY Pipeline 2". If it exists on your system the DAISY Pipeline 2 app will be found automatically. When you click DAISY Pipeline 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DAISY Pipeline 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DAISY Pipeline 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daisy.org/pipeline2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DAISY Pipeline 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DAISY Pipeline 2.
8. After removing DAISY Pipeline 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DAISY Pipeline 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DAISY Pipeline 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DAISY Pipeline 2 by DAISY Consortium from your PC, nor are we saying that DAISY Pipeline 2 by DAISY Consortium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DAISY Pipeline 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 05:30:22.410