DAEMON iTools is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall DAEMON iTools from your systemDisc Soft Ltd
. More data about Disc Soft Ltd can be read here
. More information about DAEMON iTools can be found at http://www.disc-soft.com/sendmsg
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON iTools folder (same installation drive as Windows). DAEMON iTools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON iTools\uninst.exe. DAEMON iTools's main file takes about 5.14 MB (5384464 bytes) and is called DAEMONiTools.exe.
DAEMON iTools contains of the executables below. They take 28.02 MB (29376135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- AutoPlay.exe (623.27 KB)
- CompatibilityManager.exe (388.27 KB)
- CrashReporter.exe (602.77 KB)
- DAEMONiTools.exe (5.14 MB)
- DAEMONiToolsService.exe (17.39 MB)
- DokanInstall_0.6.0.exe (677.26 KB)
- LimitationPopup.exe (35.77 KB)
- TrayAgent.exe (688.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.99 MB)
This data is about DAEMON iTools version 1.0.0.0034
only. For more DAEMON iTools versions please click below:
DAEMON iTools is a program marketed by Disc Soft Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase DAEMON iTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DAEMON iTools from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DAEMON iTools or simply click the Search feature and type in "DAEMON iTools". If it is installed on your PC the DAEMON iTools program will be found very quickly. When you click DAEMON iTools in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DAEMON iTools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DAEMON iTools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.disc-soft.com/sendmsg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON iTools\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DAEMON iTools.
8. After uninstalling DAEMON iTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DAEMON iTools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DAEMON iTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DAEMON iTools by Disc Soft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DAEMON iTools by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DAEMON iTools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 04:01:06.903