DAEMON Tools Lite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite from your PCDisc Soft Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Disc Soft Ltd. Further information about DAEMON Tools Lite can be seen at http://www.daemon-tools.cc/contacts/producttechnicalsupport
. Usually the DAEMON Tools Lite application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove DAEMON Tools Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.00 MB (3146944 bytes) on disk and is called DTLauncher.exe.
DAEMON Tools Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.78 MB (20741200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiscSoftBusServiceLite.exe (1.40 MB)
- DTAgent.exe (4.10 MB)
- DTHelper.exe (273.69 KB)
- DTLauncher.exe (3.00 MB)
- DTLite.exe (2.24 MB)
- DTLiteHelper.exe (164.19 KB)
- Extractor.exe (5.43 MB)
- SPTDinst-x64.exe (580.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.61 MB)
This data is about DAEMON Tools Lite version 10.4.0.0192
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DAEMON Tools Lite:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DAEMON Tools Lite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite
- C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DiscSoftBusServiceLite.exe
- C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\imgengine.dll
- C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\sptdintf.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite\IconsCache\EED6AE91BCA10CC917F87EC2497C265F.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite\ImageCatalog.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite\ImagesInfo.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DAEMON Tools Lite (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DAEMON Tools Lite (3).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DAEMON Tools Lite (4).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DAEMON Tools Lite.lnk
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Lite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Lite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DAEMON Tools Lite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Disc Soft Lite Bus Service\ImagePath
DAEMON Tools Lite is a program released by Disc Soft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove DAEMON Tools Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DAEMON Tools Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DAEMON Tools Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "DAEMON Tools Lite". If it is installed on your PC the DAEMON Tools Lite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DAEMON Tools Lite in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DAEMON Tools Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DAEMON Tools Lite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/contacts/producttechnicalsupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite.
8. After uninstalling DAEMON Tools Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DAEMON Tools Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DAEMON Tools Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DAEMON Tools Lite by Disc Soft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that DAEMON Tools Lite by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DAEMON Tools Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:23:01.110