DAEMON Tools Lite
You can find below details on how to remove DAEMON Tools Lite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite from your computerDT Soft Ltd
. More data about DT Soft Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on DAEMON Tools Lite at http://www.daemon-tools.cc/
. DAEMON Tools Lite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for DAEMON Tools Lite is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.32 MB (3481408 bytes) on disk and is called DTLite.exe.
DAEMON Tools Lite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.41 MB (8815736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DTHelper.exe (327.81 KB)
- DTLite.exe (3.32 MB)
- DTShellHlp.exe (2.48 MB)
- dtsoftbusinst64.exe (50.81 KB)
- SPTDinst-x64.exe (780.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to DAEMON Tools Lite version 22.214.171.1247
alone. For more DAEMON Tools Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DAEMON Tools Lite is a program marketed by the software company DT Soft Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DAEMON Tools Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DAEMON Tools Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DAEMON Tools Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DAEMON Tools Lite". The DAEMON Tools Lite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DAEMON Tools Lite in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DAEMON Tools Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DAEMON Tools Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DAEMON Tools Lite.
8. After uninstalling DAEMON Tools Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DAEMON Tools Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DAEMON Tools Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DAEMON Tools Lite by DT Soft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that DAEMON Tools Lite by DT Soft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DAEMON Tools Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:06:43.347