DAB - DNA Pump Selector
This web page is about DAB - DNA Pump Selector for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DAB - DNA Pump Selector from your systemDAB
. More information on DAB can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAB\DNA 7.00 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DAB - DNA Pump Selector is C:\WINDOWS\IsUn0410.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\Uninstall_SpaixV2_DAB_DNA_2x.isu. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.40 MB (9854840 bytes) on disk and is labeled Spaix2Aw.exe.
DAB - DNA Pump Selector contains of the executables below. They take 19.71 MB (20671464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Spaix2Aw.exe (9.40 MB)
- SpaixDiag.exe (473.36 KB)
- SpaixRemoteSrv.exe (3.17 MB)
- vsImport.exe (4.91 MB)
- vsInetUp.exe (1.19 MB)
- VsxSimpleMapiHost.exe (588.59 KB)
The current page applies to DAB - DNA Pump Selector version 2.3.18
alone. You can find below a few links to other DAB - DNA Pump Selector releases:
DAB - DNA Pump Selector is a program offered by DAB. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DAB - DNA Pump Selector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DAB - DNA Pump Selector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DAB - DNA Pump Selector or simply activate the Search field and type in "DAB - DNA Pump Selector". If it is installed on your PC the DAB - DNA Pump Selector app will be found very quickly. When you select DAB - DNA Pump Selector in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DAB - DNA Pump Selector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DAB - DNA Pump Selector.
8. After removing DAB - DNA Pump Selector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DAB - DNA Pump Selector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DAB - DNA Pump Selector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DAB - DNA Pump Selector by DAB from your computer, nor are we saying that DAB - DNA Pump Selector by DAB is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DAB - DNA Pump Selector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 16:37:29.387