You can find below detailed information on how to remove DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 from your systemDunkel & Iwer GbR
. You can read more on Dunkel & Iwer GbR or check for application updates here
. More information about the program DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 can be seen at http://www.da-software.de
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DA-Software\DA-MarkdownEditor folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\DA-Software\DA-MarkdownEditor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 889.50 KB (910848 bytes) on disk and is labeled MarkdownEdit.exe.
DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.57 MB (1648048
bytes) on disk.
- MarkdownEdit.exe (889.50 KB)
- MarkdownEdit.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0.
DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 is a program offered by the software company Dunkel & Iwer GbR. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0". The DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.da-software.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DA-Software\DA-MarkdownEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 by Dunkel & Iwer GbR from your PC, we are not saying that DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 by Dunkel & Iwer GbR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DA-MarkdownEditor 1.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 20:00:06.403