You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall D3DGear for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall D3DGear from your systemD3DGear Technologies
. You can read more on D3DGear Technologies or check for application updates here
. More details about D3DGear can be seen at http://www.d3dGear.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\D3DGear directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\D3DGear\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove D3DGear. The application's main executable file is called d3dGear.exe and its approximative size is 1,014.50 KB (1038848 bytes).
D3DGear installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.13 MB (20056405
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- d3dGear.exe (1,014.50 KB)
- d3dGear64.exe (839.98 KB)
- d3dGearDesktopCapture.exe (69.34 KB)
- d3dGearDesktopCapture64.exe (73.46 KB)
- ffdshow.exe (4.54 MB)
- MPC-HC.exe (11.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1242
of D3DGear. You can find here a few links to other D3DGear releases:
...click to view all...
D3DGear is an application marketed by the software company D3DGear Technologies. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall D3DGear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete D3DGear from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find D3DGear or simply click the Search field and type in "D3DGear". The D3DGear application will be found very quickly. When you select D3DGear in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding D3DGear, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for D3DGear:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.d3dGear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\D3DGear\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall D3DGear.
8. After removing D3DGear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D3DGear which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling D3DGear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove D3DGear by D3DGear Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that D3DGear by D3DGear Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove D3DGear supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 06:15:33.510