D16 Group Devastor 2
This web page is about D16 Group Devastor 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall D16 Group Devastor 2 from your systemD16 Group
. More info about D16 Group can be read here
. D16 Group Devastor 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\D16\Devastor 2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove D16 Group Devastor 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\D16\Devastor 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.19 MB (1246417 bytes).
D16 Group Devastor 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1246417
bytes) on disk.
This page is about D16 Group Devastor 2 version 2.1.1
only. For other D16 Group Devastor 2 versions please click below:
D16 Group Devastor 2 is a program by the software company D16 Group. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase D16 Group Devastor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete D16 Group Devastor 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find D16 Group Devastor 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "D16 Group Devastor 2". The D16 Group Devastor 2 program will be found automatically. When you select D16 Group Devastor 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about D16 Group Devastor 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove D16 Group Devastor 2.
8. After removing D16 Group Devastor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of D16 Group Devastor 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling D16 Group Devastor 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove D16 Group Devastor 2 by D16 Group from your computer, we are not saying that D16 Group Devastor 2 by D16 Group is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove D16 Group Devastor 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:11:17.900