D16 Group Decimort 2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove D16 Group Decimort 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall D16 Group Decimort 2 from your computerD16 Group
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on D16 Group. D16 Group Decimort 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\D16\Decimort 2 directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for D16 Group Decimort 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\D16\Decimort 2\unins000.exe. D16 Group Decimort 2's primary file takes around 1.19 MB (1246417 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
D16 Group Decimort 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.19 MB (1246417
bytes) on disk.
This data is about D16 Group Decimort 2 version 2.1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other D16 Group Decimort 2 versions:
D16 Group Decimort 2 is a program marketed by D16 Group. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase D16 Group Decimort 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall D16 Group Decimort 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find D16 Group Decimort 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "D16 Group Decimort 2". If it exists on your system the D16 Group Decimort 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click D16 Group Decimort 2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about D16 Group Decimort 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove D16 Group Decimort 2.
8. After removing D16 Group Decimort 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D16 Group Decimort 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D16 Group Decimort 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove D16 Group Decimort 2 by D16 Group from your computer, we are not saying that D16 Group Decimort 2 by D16 Group is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove D16 Group Decimort 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:11:17.890