D&R AIRCAST 5.1
D&R AIRCAST 5.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall D&R AIRCAST 5.1 from your computerD&R Electronica Weesp B.V.
. Take a look here
for more details on D&R Electronica Weesp B.V.. You can read more about related to D&R AIRCAST 5.1 at http://www.d-r.nl
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D&R AIRCAST 5.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing D&R AIRCAST 5.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D&R AIRCAST 5.1\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. D&R AIRCAST 5.1's primary file takes around 18.69 MB (19597312 bytes) and its name is Aircast.exe.
The executable files below are part of D&R AIRCAST 5.1. They take an average of 20.47 MB (21461468
bytes) on disk.
- Aircast.exe (18.69 MB)
- oggenc.exe (158.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (506.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about D&R AIRCAST 5.1 version 5.12718
D&R AIRCAST 5.1 is an application released by D&R Electronica Weesp B.V.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall D&R AIRCAST 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase D&R AIRCAST 5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find D&R AIRCAST 5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "D&R AIRCAST 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the D&R AIRCAST 5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click D&R AIRCAST 5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding D&R AIRCAST 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for D&R AIRCAST 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.d-r.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\D&R AIRCAST 5.1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall D&R AIRCAST 5.1.
8. After uninstalling D&R AIRCAST 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong D&R AIRCAST 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing D&R AIRCAST 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall D&R AIRCAST 5.1 by D&R Electronica Weesp B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that D&R AIRCAST 5.1 by D&R Electronica Weesp B.V. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall D&R AIRCAST 5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:10:03.890