D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199 from your systemVivitek Corporation.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Vivitek Corporation.. You can read more about about D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52 at http://www.deltaww.com/
. D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. D-Point2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.41 MB (1481784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 2.56 MB (2682793
bytes) on disk.
- ConnectionCheck.exe (14.50 KB)
- D-Point2.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199.
D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company Vivitek Corporation.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124". The D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deltaww.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 by Vivitek Corporation. from your PC, we are not saying that D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 by Vivitek Corporation. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:06:01.613