D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 from your systemVivitek Corporation.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Vivitek Corporation.. You can read more about about D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 at http://www.deltaww.com/
. D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. D-Point2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.41 MB (1481784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 2.56 MB (2682793
bytes) on disk.
- ConnectionCheck.exe (14.50 KB)
- D-Point2.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206.
D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company Vivitek Corporation.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deltaww.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vivitek\D-Point 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling D-Point2 version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D-Point2 version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D-Point2 version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall D-Point2 version 18.104.22.168 by Vivitek Corporation. from your PC, we are not saying that D-Point2 version 22.214.171.124 by Vivitek Corporation. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall D-Point2 version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:06:01.613