D-Link Connection Manager
This web page is about D-Link Connection Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall D-Link Connection Manager from your systemD-Link
. More info about D-Link can be read here
. Usually the D-Link Connection Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\D-Link Connection Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\D-Link Connection Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove D-Link Connection Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.79 MB (2929528 bytes) on disk and is titled D-Link Connection Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with D-Link Connection Manager. They take about 6.65 MB (6972072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanDevice.exe (200.87 KB)
- Launch.exe (64.87 KB)
- psexec.exe (373.00 KB)
- RmDevNode64.exe (59.87 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.71 MB)
- SetupDel.exe (60.95 KB)
- SetupDev.exe (68.95 KB)
- TTService.exe (76.98 KB)
- TTSvc.exe (168.87 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (784.87 KB)
- UninstallDrv.exe (68.97 KB)
- UninstallDrv64.exe (65.87 KB)
- WIN8CleanDevice.exe (200.87 KB)
- D-Link Connection Manager.exe (2.79 MB)
You can find here a few links to other D-Link Connection Manager releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\D-Link Connection Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\D-Link Connection Manager_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\D-Link Connection Manager
D-Link Connection Manager is a program released by D-Link. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase D-Link Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete D-Link Connection Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate D-Link Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "D-Link Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the D-Link Connection Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select D-Link Connection Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding D-Link Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove D-Link Connection Manager.
8. After removing D-Link Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of D-Link Connection Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling D-Link Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall D-Link Connection Manager by D-Link from your PC, nor are we saying that D-Link Connection Manager by D-Link is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall D-Link Connection Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:40:39.273