You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove D-Lab for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall D-Lab from your PCErgoneers GmbH
. Further information on Ergoneers GmbH can be seen here
. D-Lab is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Lab folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for D-Lab is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Lab\unins000.exe". D-Lab's primary file takes about 347.50 KB (355840 bytes) and is called D-Lab.exe.
D-Lab is comprised of the following executables which take 307.08 MB (322000585
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- D-Lab.exe (347.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- bsondump.exe (14.10 MB)
- mongo.exe (7.53 MB)
- mongod.exe (14.16 MB)
- mongodump.exe (14.15 MB)
- mongoexport.exe (14.10 MB)
- mongofiles.exe (14.13 MB)
- mongoimport.exe (14.13 MB)
- mongooplog.exe (14.10 MB)
- mongoperf.exe (14.10 MB)
- mongorestore.exe (14.14 MB)
- mongos.exe (10.82 MB)
- mongostat.exe (14.15 MB)
- mongotop.exe (14.10 MB)
- bsondump.exe (10.67 MB)
- mongo.exe (6.02 MB)
- mongod.exe (10.72 MB)
- mongodump.exe (10.70 MB)
- mongoexport.exe (10.67 MB)
- mongofiles.exe (10.68 MB)
- mongoimport.exe (10.69 MB)
- mongooplog.exe (10.67 MB)
- mongoperf.exe (10.68 MB)
- mongorestore.exe (10.69 MB)
- mongos.exe (8.36 MB)
- mongostat.exe (10.70 MB)
- mongotop.exe (10.67 MB)
This web page is about D-Lab version 3.0.3582.0
D-Lab is an application by Ergoneers GmbH. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall D-Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete D-Lab from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate D-Lab or simply activate the Search field and type in "D-Lab". If it is installed on your PC the D-Lab program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select D-Lab in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding D-Lab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall D-Lab.
8. After uninstalling D-Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong D-Lab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling D-Lab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove D-Lab by Ergoneers GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that D-Lab by Ergoneers GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove D-Lab in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:28:12.500