D-Info Herbst 2002
D-Info Herbst 2002 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall D-Info Herbst 2002 from your PCBuhl Data Service GmbH
. More information on Buhl Data Service GmbH can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D\D-Info folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. D-Info Herbst 2002's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\D\D-Info\uninstdi.exe -"C:\Program Files (x86)\D\D-Info\asetup.log". dinfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 553.00 KB (566272 bytes) on disk.
D-Info Herbst 2002 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.68 MB (2812928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinfo.exe (553.00 KB)
- dinfoserver.exe (808.00 KB)
- dinfostarter.exe (40.00 KB)
- dinfotray.exe (13.50 KB)
- dpp.exe (1.04 MB)
- PrgUpdate.exe (213.50 KB)
- uninstdi.exe (44.00 KB)
- url.exe (6.00 KB)
The current web page applies to D-Info Herbst 2002 version 2002.10
D-Info Herbst 2002 is a program by Buhl Data Service GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall D-Info Herbst 2002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove D-Info Herbst 2002 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find D-Info Herbst 2002 or simply activate the Search field and type in "D-Info Herbst 2002". If it exists on your system the D-Info Herbst 2002 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select D-Info Herbst 2002 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about D-Info Herbst 2002, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall D-Info Herbst 2002.
8. After removing D-Info Herbst 2002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong D-Info Herbst 2002 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling D-Info Herbst 2002 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall D-Info Herbst 2002 by Buhl Data Service GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that D-Info Herbst 2002 by Buhl Data Service GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall D-Info Herbst 2002 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:44:21.247