D&D Lords of Waterdeep
This web page is about D&D Lords of Waterdeep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall D&D Lords of Waterdeep from your systemPlaydek, Inc.
. You can find out more on Playdek, Inc. or check for application updates here
. D&D Lords of Waterdeep is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Waterdeep directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall D&D Lords of Waterdeep by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Waterdeep.exe and its approximative size is 16.78 MB (17591296 bytes).
D&D Lords of Waterdeep installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.78 MB (17591296
bytes) on disk.
When planning to uninstall D&D Lords of Waterdeep you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 644390
D&D Lords of Waterdeep is an application by the software company Playdek, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove D&D Lords of Waterdeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase D&D Lords of Waterdeep from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate D&D Lords of Waterdeep or simply click the Search field and type in "D&D Lords of Waterdeep". The D&D Lords of Waterdeep app will be found very quickly. When you select D&D Lords of Waterdeep in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about D&D Lords of Waterdeep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove D&D Lords of Waterdeep.
8. After uninstalling D&D Lords of Waterdeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D&D Lords of Waterdeep which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing D&D Lords of Waterdeep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall D&D Lords of Waterdeep by Playdek, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that D&D Lords of Waterdeep by Playdek, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall D&D Lords of Waterdeep in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 03:50:34.823