D'Accord Free Clef
D'Accord Free Clef is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall D'Accord Free Clef from your computerD'Accord Music Software
. More information on D'Accord Music Software can be found here
. More information about the application D'Accord Free Clef can be found at http://www.daccordmusic.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Free Clef folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling D'Accord Free Clef is C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Free Clef\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. D'Accord Free Clef's primary file takes about 1.58 MB (1658880 bytes) and is called Free Clef.exe.
The following executables are installed along with D'Accord Free Clef. They take about 3.05 MB (3196009
bytes) on disk.
- D'Accord_Music_Software.exe (831.27 KB)
- Free Clef.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
D'Accord Free Clef is an application by the software company D'Accord Music Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase D'Accord Free Clef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove D'Accord Free Clef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate D'Accord Free Clef or simply click the Search feature and type in "D'Accord Free Clef". If it exists on your system the D'Accord Free Clef application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click D'Accord Free Clef in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding D'Accord Free Clef, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for D'Accord Free Clef:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daccordmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Free Clef\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove D'Accord Free Clef.
8. After uninstalling D'Accord Free Clef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D'Accord Free Clef that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D'Accord Free Clef with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove D'Accord Free Clef by D'Accord Music Software from your computer, we are not saying that D'Accord Free Clef by D'Accord Music Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove D'Accord Free Clef supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-12 14:43:23.110