D'Accord Curso de Teclado
This info is about D'Accord Curso de Teclado for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall D'Accord Curso de Teclado from your systemD'Accord Music Software
. Check out here
for more info on D'Accord Music Software. You can read more about related to D'Accord Curso de Teclado at http://www.daccordmusic.com
. D'Accord Curso de Teclado is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Curso de Teclado folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for D'Accord Curso de Teclado is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Curso de Teclado\unins000.exe". CursoTeclado.exe is the D'Accord Curso de Teclado's primary executable file and it takes close to 18.73 MB (19637248 bytes) on disk.
D'Accord Curso de Teclado contains of the executables below. They take 19.39 MB (20334688
bytes) on disk.
- CursoTeclado.exe (18.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.09 KB)
D'Accord Curso de Teclado is a program offered by D'Accord Music Software. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove D'Accord Curso de Teclado is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase D'Accord Curso de Teclado from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate D'Accord Curso de Teclado or simply activate the Search feature and type in "D'Accord Curso de Teclado". The D'Accord Curso de Teclado app will be found automatically. After you select D'Accord Curso de Teclado in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about D'Accord Curso de Teclado, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for D'Accord Curso de Teclado:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daccordmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\D'Accord Curso de Teclado\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove D'Accord Curso de Teclado.
8. After removing D'Accord Curso de Teclado, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong D'Accord Curso de Teclado which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D'Accord Curso de Teclado with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove D'Accord Curso de Teclado by D'Accord Music Software from your computer, we are not saying that D'Accord Curso de Teclado by D'Accord Music Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove D'Accord Curso de Teclado supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:09:39.827