Cytoscape 3.4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cytoscape 3.4.0 from your PCCytoscape Consortium
. More data about Cytoscape Consortium can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cytoscape.org
to get more details about Cytoscape 3.4.0 on Cytoscape Consortium's website. Cytoscape 3.4.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.4.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Cytoscape 3.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.4.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Cytoscape.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Cytoscape 3.4.0. They occupy about 760.53 KB (778784
bytes) on disk.
- Cytoscape.exe (328.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (354.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Cytoscape 3.4.0 version 3.4.0
Cytoscape 3.4.0 is an application marketed by the software company Cytoscape Consortium. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Cytoscape 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cytoscape 3.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cytoscape 3.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cytoscape 3.4.0". If it exists on your system the Cytoscape 3.4.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Cytoscape 3.4.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cytoscape 3.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cytoscape 3.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cytoscape.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.4.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cytoscape 3.4.0.
8. After uninstalling Cytoscape 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cytoscape 3.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cytoscape 3.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cytoscape 3.4.0 by Cytoscape Consortium from your PC, we are not saying that Cytoscape 3.4.0 by Cytoscape Consortium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cytoscape 3.4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:12:27.480