You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cytoscape 3.0.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Cytoscape 3.0.2 from your PCCytoscape Consortium
. You can find out more on Cytoscape Consortium or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Cytoscape 3.0.2 can be found at http://www.cytoscape.org
. Usually the Cytoscape 3.0.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.0.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cytoscape 3.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.0.2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cytoscape.exe is the Cytoscape 3.0.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cytoscape 3.0.2. They occupy 427.50 KB (437760
bytes) on disk.
- Cytoscape.exe (276.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about Cytoscape 3.0.2 version 3.0.2
Cytoscape 3.0.2 is an application by Cytoscape Consortium. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Cytoscape 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cytoscape 3.0.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cytoscape 3.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cytoscape 3.0.2". If it exists on your system the Cytoscape 3.0.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cytoscape 3.0.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cytoscape 3.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cytoscape 3.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cytoscape.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v3.0.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cytoscape 3.0.2.
8. After removing Cytoscape 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cytoscape 3.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cytoscape 3.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cytoscape 3.0.2 by Cytoscape Consortium from your PC, we are not saying that Cytoscape 3.0.2 by Cytoscape Consortium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cytoscape 3.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 06:19:34.623