Cytoscape 2.8.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cytoscape 2.8.3 from your systemCytoscape Consortium
. You can read more on Cytoscape Consortium or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Cytoscape 2.8.3 at http://cytoscape.org
. Cytoscape 2.8.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v2.8.3 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cytoscape 2.8.3 is C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v2.8.3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) on disk and is called Cytoscape.exe.
Cytoscape 2.8.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 156.50 KB (160256
bytes) on disk.
- Cytoscape.exe (75.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.3
of Cytoscape 2.8.3.
Cytoscape 2.8.3 is an application marketed by the software company Cytoscape Consortium. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Cytoscape 2.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cytoscape 2.8.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cytoscape 2.8.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cytoscape 2.8.3". If it exists on your system the Cytoscape 2.8.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select Cytoscape 2.8.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cytoscape 2.8.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cytoscape 2.8.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytoscape.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cytoscape_v2.8.3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cytoscape 2.8.3.
8. After removing Cytoscape 2.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cytoscape 2.8.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cytoscape 2.8.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cytoscape 2.8.3 by Cytoscape Consortium from your computer, nor are we saying that Cytoscape 2.8.3 by Cytoscape Consortium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cytoscape 2.8.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-10 08:10:36.533