This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Cyti Web. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's page. Usually the Cyti Web program is found in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 103.28 KB (105760 bytes).
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 726.06 KB (743488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.26.042419
only. You can find here a few links to other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Cyti Web you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Cyti Web\ImagePath
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cyti Web in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 17:50:20.857