Cypress TrackPad is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cypress TrackPad from your PCCypress Semiconductor, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cypress Semiconductor, Inc.. Click on http://www.cypress.com
to get more information about Cypress TrackPad on Cypress Semiconductor, Inc.'s website. Usually the Cypress TrackPad program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cypress\TrackPad directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Cypress TrackPad's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cypress\TrackPad\unins000.exe. CyCpIo.exe is the Cypress TrackPad's main executable file and it takes circa 2.33 MB (2445824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cypress TrackPad. They occupy 9.88 MB (10358784
bytes) on disk.
- CyCpIo.exe (2.33 MB)
- CyHidWin.exe (2.27 MB)
- DellDevices.exe (5.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (114.00 KB)
This info is about Cypress TrackPad version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Cypress TrackPad versions:
...click to view all...
Cypress TrackPad is a program marketed by Cypress Semiconductor, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Cypress TrackPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cypress TrackPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cypress TrackPad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypress TrackPad". If it exists on your system the Cypress TrackPad app will be found very quickly. After you select Cypress TrackPad in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cypress TrackPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypress TrackPad:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cypress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cypress\TrackPad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cypress TrackPad.
8. After removing Cypress TrackPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cypress TrackPad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cypress TrackPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cypress TrackPad by Cypress Semiconductor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypress TrackPad by Cypress Semiconductor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cypress TrackPad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:52:38.180