This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cypherix PE for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cypherix PE from your computerCypherix Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cypherix Software. Click on http://www.cypherix.com
to get more facts about Cypherix PE on Cypherix Software's website. Usually the Cypherix PE application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cypherix PE. cypherixpe.exe is the Cypherix PE's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.54 MB (2667800 bytes) on disk.
Cypherix PE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.90 MB (7239834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cypherixpe.exe (2.54 MB)
- cypherixsrv.exe (1,018.77 KB)
- cypxdrivers.exe (325.28 KB)
- mblredir.exe (1.13 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.0
of Cypherix PE.
Cypherix PE is a program offered by Cypherix Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Cypherix PE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cypherix PE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cypherix PE or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypherix PE". The Cypherix PE application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cypherix PE in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cypherix PE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix PE:
- The publisher is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cypherix PE.
8. After uninstalling Cypherix PE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix PE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cypherix PE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix PE by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix PE by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cypherix PE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 22:42:57.327