Cypherix PE 10
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cypherix PE 10 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cypherix PE 10 from your systemCypherix Software
. You can find out more on Cypherix Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Cypherix PE 10 can be found at http://www.cypherix.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 10 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Cypherix PE 10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 10\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cypherix PE 10's main file takes around 2.55 MB (2672480 bytes) and is named cypherixpe.exe.
Cypherix PE 10 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.94 MB (7274550
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cypherixpe.exe (2.55 MB)
- cypxdrivers.exe (329.40 KB)
- cypxsrv10.exe (1.01 MB)
- mblredir.exe (1.14 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cypherix PE 10 version 10
Cypherix PE 10 is an application by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Cypherix PE 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cypherix PE 10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cypherix PE 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypherix PE 10". If it is installed on your PC the Cypherix PE 10 program will be found automatically. After you select Cypherix PE 10 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cypherix PE 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix PE 10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cypherix PE 10.
8. After uninstalling Cypherix PE 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix PE 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix PE 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cypherix PE 10 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix PE 10 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cypherix PE 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 10:01:50.940