Cypherix ME 11
You can find on this page details on how to remove Cypherix ME 11 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Cypherix ME 11 from your computerCypherix Software
. More information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.cypherix.com
to get more information about Cypherix ME 11 on Cypherix Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cypherix ME 11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.95 MB (4136768 bytes) on disk and is named cypherixme.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cypherix ME 11. They occupy 7.91 MB (8295424
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixme.exe (3.95 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.31 KB)
The current page applies to Cypherix ME 11 version 11.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Cypherix ME 11 versions:
Cypherix ME 11 is an application by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cypherix ME 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cypherix ME 11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cypherix ME 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypherix ME 11". If it exists on your system the Cypherix ME 11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cypherix ME 11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cypherix ME 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix ME 11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cypherix ME 11.
8. After removing Cypherix ME 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix ME 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cypherix ME 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix ME 11 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix ME 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cypherix ME 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 20:23:51.470