Cypherix ME 11
You can find on this page details on how to remove Cypherix ME 11 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Cypherix ME 11 from your computerCypherix Software
. More information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.cypherix.com
to get more information about Cypherix ME 11 on Cypherix Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cypherix ME 11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.95 MB (4136768 bytes) on disk and is named cypherixme.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cypherix ME 11. They occupy 7.91 MB (8295424
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixme.exe (3.95 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.31 KB)
The current page applies to Cypherix ME 11 version 11.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Cypherix ME 11 versions:
Cypherix ME 11 is an application by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cypherix ME 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cypherix ME 11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cypherix ME 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cypherix ME 11". The Cypherix ME 11 app will be found automatically. When you click Cypherix ME 11 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cypherix ME 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix ME 11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cypherix ME 11.
8. After removing Cypherix ME 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix ME 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cypherix ME 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix ME 11 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix ME 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cypherix ME 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 20:23:51.470