Cypherix ME 10
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Cypherix ME 10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cypherix ME 10 from your systemCypherix Software
. More information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.cypherix.com
if you want to read more on Cypherix ME 10 on Cypherix Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 10 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 10\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cypherix ME 10. The program's main executable file is labeled cypherixme.exe and occupies 2.53 MB (2650464 bytes).
Cypherix ME 10 contains of the executables below. They take 6.92 MB (7252534
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cypherixme.exe (2.53 MB)
- cypxdrivers.exe (329.40 KB)
- cypxsrv10.exe (1.01 MB)
- mblredir.exe (1.14 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Cypherix ME 10 version 10
Cypherix ME 10 is an application marketed by Cypherix Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cypherix ME 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cypherix ME 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cypherix ME 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypherix ME 10". If it is installed on your PC the Cypherix ME 10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cypherix ME 10 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cypherix ME 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix ME 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix ME 10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cypherix ME 10.
8. After uninstalling Cypherix ME 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix ME 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix ME 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix ME 10 by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypherix ME 10 by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cypherix ME 10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 21:50:59.070