Cypherix LE is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cypherix LE from your PCCypherix Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cypherix Software. Please follow http://www.cypherix.com/us
if you want to read more on Cypherix LE on Cypherix Software's website. Cypherix LE is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Cypherix LE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cypherixle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1672944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cypherix LE. They take 5.58 MB (5856042
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cypherixle.exe (1.60 MB)
- cypherixsrv.exe (906.73 KB)
- cypxdrivers.exe (323.58 KB)
- mblredir.exe (1,022.73 KB)
- setupaid.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Cypherix LE version 8.1.0
only. For other Cypherix LE versions please click below:
Cypherix LE is an application marketed by Cypherix Software. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Cypherix LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cypherix LE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cypherix LE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cypherix LE". If it exists on your system the Cypherix LE app will be found very quickly. When you click Cypherix LE in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cypherix LE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix LE:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cypherix.com/us
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cypherix LE.
8. After removing Cypherix LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix LE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cypherix LE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix LE by Cypherix Software from your PC, we are not saying that Cypherix LE by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cypherix LE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:32:38.860