Cypherix LE 11
Cypherix LE 11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cypherix LE 11 from your PCCypherix Software
. More information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. More details about the software Cypherix LE 11 can be found at http://www.cypherix.com
. Cypherix LE 11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE 11 directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE 11\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cypherix LE 11. Cypherix LE 11's main file takes around 3.62 MB (3797824 bytes) and is called cypherixle.exe.
Cypherix LE 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.59 MB (7956480
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixle.exe (3.62 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.31 KB)
This page is about Cypherix LE 11 version 11.3
alone. For other Cypherix LE 11 versions please click below:
Cypherix LE 11 is an application by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Cypherix LE 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cypherix LE 11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cypherix LE 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cypherix LE 11". If it exists on your system the Cypherix LE 11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cypherix LE 11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cypherix LE 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix LE 11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix LE 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cypherix LE 11.
8. After removing Cypherix LE 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix LE 11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cypherix LE 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cypherix LE 11 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix LE 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cypherix LE 11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 20:44:10.480