You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cypherix Drivers for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cypherix Drivers from your computerCypherix Software
. More information on Cypherix Software can be seen here
. Click on http://cypherix.com
to get more facts about Cypherix Drivers on Cypherix Software's website. Cypherix Drivers is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cypherix folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Cypherix\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cypherix Drivers. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1302808 bytes) on disk and is titled setupaid.exe.
Cypherix Drivers is comprised of the following executables which take 1.92 MB (2010386
bytes) on disk:
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.99 KB)
The current page applies to Cypherix Drivers version 8.1
Cypherix Drivers is a program marketed by the software company Cypherix Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Cypherix Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cypherix Drivers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cypherix Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cypherix Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the Cypherix Drivers application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cypherix Drivers in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cypherix Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix Drivers:
- The web site of the program is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cypherix\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cypherix Drivers.
8. After uninstalling Cypherix Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix Drivers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cypherix Drivers by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypherix Drivers by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cypherix Drivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-30 03:17:30.657