This web page is about Cypher Bot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cypher Bot from your computeriRare Media
. More information about iRare Media can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Cypher Bot at http://www.iraremedia.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\iRare Media\Cypher Bot v4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Cypher Bot is "C:\Program Files\iRare Media\Cypher Bot v4\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\iRare Media\Cypher Bot v4\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CypherBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.43 MB (15129600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cypher Bot. They take about 16.14 MB (16922272
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- CypherBot.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- CypherBot.exe (14.43 MB)
- setup.exe (418.50 KB)
This data is about Cypher Bot version 4.1
Cypher Bot is an application offered by the software company iRare Media. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Cypher Bot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cypher Bot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cypher Bot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypher Bot". If it exists on your system the Cypher Bot application will be found automatically. When you select Cypher Bot in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cypher Bot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypher Bot:
- The software company is: http://www.iraremedia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iRare Media\Cypher Bot v4\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\iRare Media\Cypher Bot v4\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cypher Bot.
8. After uninstalling Cypher Bot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cypher Bot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cypher Bot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cypher Bot by iRare Media from your PC, we are not saying that Cypher Bot by iRare Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cypher Bot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:42:40.957