Cyotek WebCopy version 220.127.116.11
Cyotek WebCopy version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyotek WebCopy version 22.214.171.124 from your PCCyotek
. You can read more on Cyotek or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Cyotek WebCopy version 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://cyotek.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyotek\WebCopy directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyotek\WebCopy\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cyotek WebCopy version 188.8.131.52. Cyotek WebCopy version 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1196233 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Cyotek WebCopy version 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 2.47 MB (2591409
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CyotekLuminitixTransport.exe (143.50 KB)
- cyowcopy.exe (447.21 KB)
- lnkchk.exe (41.71 KB)
- lnkchkgui.exe (97.71 KB)
- setmgr.exe (107.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updchk.exe (100.71 KB)
- wcopy.exe (37.71 KB)
- wcscnprj.exe (386.21 KB)
The current page applies to Cyotek WebCopy version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Cyotek WebCopy version 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Cyotek. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Cyotek WebCopy version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cyotek WebCopy version 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyotek WebCopy version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyotek WebCopy version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Cyotek WebCopy version 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select Cyotek WebCopy version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyotek WebCopy version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyotek WebCopy version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://cyotek.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyotek\WebCopy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyotek WebCopy version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Cyotek WebCopy version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyotek WebCopy version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyotek WebCopy version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyotek WebCopy version 188.8.131.52 by Cyotek from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyotek WebCopy version 184.108.40.206 by Cyotek is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cyotek WebCopy version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:29:36.083