This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cylance OPTICS for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cylance OPTICS from your computerCylance, Inc.
. You can read more on Cylance, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cylance\Optics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cylance OPTICS is C:\Program Files\Cylance\Optics\CyOpticsUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CyOptics.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 548.33 KB (561488 bytes) on disk.
Cylance OPTICS contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.53 MB (2657808
bytes) on disk.
- CyOptics.exe (548.33 KB)
- CyOpticsUninstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- RefractArchUtils.exe (16.93 KB)
- RefractM.exe (31.43 KB)
This data is about Cylance OPTICS version 2.5.1100.1139
alone. For more Cylance OPTICS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cylance OPTICS is a program offered by Cylance, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Cylance OPTICS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cylance OPTICS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cylance OPTICS or simply click the Search field and type in "Cylance OPTICS". If it is installed on your PC the Cylance OPTICS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cylance OPTICS in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cylance OPTICS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cylance OPTICS.
8. After removing Cylance OPTICS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cylance OPTICS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cylance OPTICS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cylance OPTICS by Cylance, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cylance OPTICS by Cylance, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cylance OPTICS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 17:29:11.947