CyberViet Boot 1.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove CyberViet Boot 1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CyberViet Boot 1.2 from your systemgcafe.vn
. You can read more on gcafe.vn or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gcafe.vn
to get more data about CyberViet Boot 1.2 on gcafe.vn's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\CyberViet Boot Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CyberViet Boot Client\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberViet Boot 1.2. CyberViet Boot 1.2's main file takes around 3.37 MB (3532672 bytes) and is named Initiator-2.08-boot-build3825-x64fre.exe.
The executable files below are part of CyberViet Boot 1.2. They occupy an average of 12.18 MB (12769025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Initiator-2.08-boot-build3825-x64fre.exe (3.37 MB)
- installtool.exe (1.26 MB)
- installtoolx86.exe (1.06 MB)
- pnptool.exe (3.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (84.38 KB)
- uploadtool.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1508.1317
of CyberViet Boot 1.2.
CyberViet Boot 1.2 is a program by gcafe.vn. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CyberViet Boot 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CyberViet Boot 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberViet Boot 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberViet Boot 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the CyberViet Boot 1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select CyberViet Boot 1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CyberViet Boot 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CyberViet Boot 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gcafe.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CyberViet Boot Client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberViet Boot 1.2.
8. After uninstalling CyberViet Boot 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CyberViet Boot 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberViet Boot 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberViet Boot 1.2 by gcafe.vn from your computer, we are not saying that CyberViet Boot 1.2 by gcafe.vn is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberViet Boot 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 04:00:34.823