CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1
This web page is about CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 from your systemCybertalkmessenger LLC,inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cybertalkmessenger LLC,inc. Further information about CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 can be seen at https://www.cybertalkmessenger.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\unins000.exe". CyberTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.53 MB (8940544 bytes) on disk.
CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.30 MB (9755297
bytes) on disk.
- CyberTalk.exe (8.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (795.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1.
CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 is a program marketed by the software company Cybertalkmessenger LLC,inc. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1". The CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.cybertalkmessenger.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1.
8. After removing CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 by Cybertalkmessenger LLC,inc from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 by Cybertalkmessenger LLC,inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger version 3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 21:26:56.190