You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger from your PCCyberTalk Messenger LLC.
. More information about CyberTalk Messenger LLC. can be found here
. Please follow https://www.CyberTalkMessenger.com
if you want to read more on CyberTalk Messenger on CyberTalk Messenger LLC.'s page. CyberTalk Messenger is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CyberTalk Messenger directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing CyberTalk Messenger is C:\Program Files\CyberTalk Messenger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 668 B (668 bytes) on disk and is titled CyberTalk Messenger.exe_Update.exe.
CyberTalk Messenger contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.28 MB (1345180
bytes) on disk.
- CyberTalk Messenger.exe_Update.exe (668 B)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of CyberTalk Messenger.
If planning to uninstall CyberTalk Messenger you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CyberTalk Messenger when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberTalk Messenger
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\CyberTalk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\Emoticons\Smile01.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\Emoticons\Smile02.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberTalk Messenger\Emoticons\Smile03.gif
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CyberTalk Messenger126.96.36.199
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CyberTalk Messenger188.8.131.52\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CyberTalk Messenger184.108.40.206\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CyberTalk Messenger220.127.116.11\UninstallString
CyberTalk Messenger is a program by the software company CyberTalk Messenger LLC.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CyberTalk Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CyberTalk Messenger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberTalk Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "CyberTalk Messenger". If it exists on your system the CyberTalk Messenger app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CyberTalk Messenger in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CyberTalk Messenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CyberTalk Messenger:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.CyberTalkMessenger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CyberTalk Messenger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CyberTalk Messenger.
8. After removing CyberTalk Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CyberTalk Messenger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberTalk Messenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CyberTalk Messenger by CyberTalk Messenger LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberTalk Messenger by CyberTalk Messenger LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CyberTalk Messenger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 03:25:51.573