CyberSpy 2.1 Trial
CyberSpy 2.1 Trial is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CyberSpy 2.1 Trial from your systemCyberSpy Software, LLC.
. More information on CyberSpy Software, LLC. can be found here
. Click on http://www.cyberspyware.com
to get more info about CyberSpy 2.1 Trial on CyberSpy Software, LLC.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CyberSpy folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CyberSpy 2.1 Trial is C:\Program Files\CyberSpy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CyberSpy 2.1 Trial's primary file takes about 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) and is called cs2.exe.
The following executables are contained in CyberSpy 2.1 Trial. They take 2.09 MB (2188554
bytes) on disk.
- cs2.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This data is about CyberSpy 2.1 Trial version 2.1
CyberSpy 2.1 Trial is an application by the software company CyberSpy Software, LLC.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CyberSpy 2.1 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CyberSpy 2.1 Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberSpy 2.1 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberSpy 2.1 Trial". The CyberSpy 2.1 Trial application will be found very quickly. When you select CyberSpy 2.1 Trial in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CyberSpy 2.1 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CyberSpy 2.1 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cyberspyware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CyberSpy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberSpy 2.1 Trial.
8. After uninstalling CyberSpy 2.1 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberSpy 2.1 Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberSpy 2.1 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberSpy 2.1 Trial by CyberSpy Software, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberSpy 2.1 Trial by CyberSpy Software, LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberSpy 2.1 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:26:29.387