You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CyberOps Prologue for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CyberOps Prologue from your systemOcteto Studios
. You can read more on Octeto Studios or check for application updates here
. CyberOps Prologue is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CyberOps Prologue directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CyberOps Prologue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Cyber Ops.exe and it has a size of 633.50 KB (648704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CyberOps Prologue. They take 1.95 MB (2045896
bytes) on disk.
- Cyber Ops.exe (633.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.33 MB)
CyberOps Prologue is a program released by Octeto Studios. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CyberOps Prologue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CyberOps Prologue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CyberOps Prologue or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberOps Prologue". If it exists on your system the CyberOps Prologue app will be found very quickly. When you select CyberOps Prologue in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CyberOps Prologue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberOps Prologue.
8. After uninstalling CyberOps Prologue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberOps Prologue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberOps Prologue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberOps Prologue by Octeto Studios from your PC, we are not saying that CyberOps Prologue by Octeto Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CyberOps Prologue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:14:48.460