CyberNet VPN Client
CyberNet VPN Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CyberNet VPN Client from your PCCyberNet VPN Project
. More information on CyberNet VPN Project can be found here
. You can get more details related to CyberNet VPN Client at http://cybernetsystems.in
. CyberNet VPN Client is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberNet VPN Client1 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CyberNet VPN Client1\vpnsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberNet VPN Client. The application's main executable file is named vpncmgr_x64.exe and its approximative size is 5.14 MB (5390848 bytes).
The executables below are part of CyberNet VPN Client. They occupy an average of 39.31 MB (41217024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vpnclient.exe (3.49 MB)
- vpnclient_x64.exe (5.04 MB)
- vpncmd.exe (3.49 MB)
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.05 MB)
- vpncmgr.exe (3.59 MB)
- vpncmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
- vpninstall.exe (3.60 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.17 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.42.1803
of CyberNet VPN Client.
CyberNet VPN Client is an application offered by the software company CyberNet VPN Project. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove CyberNet VPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CyberNet VPN Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CyberNet VPN Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberNet VPN Client". The CyberNet VPN Client program will be found automatically. After you select CyberNet VPN Client in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CyberNet VPN Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CyberNet VPN Client:
- The publisher is: http://cybernetsystems.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CyberNet VPN Client1\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CyberNet VPN Client.
8. After removing CyberNet VPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CyberNet VPN Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberNet VPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CyberNet VPN Client by CyberNet VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberNet VPN Client by CyberNet VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberNet VPN Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:12:14.590