You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CyberMama for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CyberMama from your systemNodaSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on NodaSoft. CyberMama is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberMama folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall CyberMama by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberMama\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CyberMama.exe is the CyberMama's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.15 MB (2259456 bytes) on disk.
CyberMama contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.72 MB (3899291
bytes) on disk.
- compadvctrl.exe (597.50 KB)
- CyberMama.exe (2.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (236.40 KB)
- UninstallApp.exe (767.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
CyberMama is a program by the software company NodaSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CyberMama is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CyberMama from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CyberMama or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberMama". If it exists on your system the CyberMama program will be found automatically. After you select CyberMama in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CyberMama, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CyberMama.
8. After removing CyberMama, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberMama which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberMama with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberMama by NodaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that CyberMama by NodaSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CyberMama supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 14:11:19.843