Cyber version 1.1.0
A way to uninstall Cyber version 1.1.0 from your computer
Cyber version 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Go over here
for more info on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Cyber version 1.1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cyber version 1.1.0. Cyber.exe is the Cyber version 1.1.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 709.50 KB (726528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cyber version 1.1.0. They occupy an average of 15.82 MB (16592173
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cyber.exe (709.50 KB)
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (105.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (91.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.08 KB)
- openvpn.exe (660.30 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.80 KB)
- openssl.exe (809.15 KB)
- openvpn.exe (779.72 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (33.72 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.03 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (1.69 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.60 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Cyber version 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
How to erase Cyber version 1.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cyber version 1.1.0 is an application released by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cyber version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyber version 1.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyber version 1.1.0". The Cyber version 1.1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Cyber version 1.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyber version 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyber version 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Cyber version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyber version 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyber version 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyber version 1.1.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cyber version 1.1.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyber version 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 11:31:14.933